Maple Holistics Tea Tree Shampoo & Natural Lip Balm

Hello!

I was sent these two products by Maple Holistics for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. Maple Holistics is an all natural and cruelty free company based in the U.S. I love the scent of tea tree oil, so I was really excited to try out this shampoo!




Some key ingredients of the shampoo are tea tree, rosemary, and lavender. It's a special formulated shampoo to clear away dead skin and soothe scalp blemishes. The directions to using this shampoo are to rinse your hair, and massage a quarter-sized amount throughout your scalp. You're supposed to let it sit for 2-3 minutes and then you rinse it out. 


I do like the scent of it and it did help out with any dandruff I had. I thought the shampoo would've lathered up a little more and I found my hair a little oilier than usual. I think somebody with a drier hair type than I would enjoy this shampoo. The tea tree scent really opened up my airways I must say. The packaging makes the shampoo easy to use and it is travel friendly! You can purchase the Tea Tree Shampoo here


I've been enjoying this Natural Lip Balm with Sunscreen in  "Green Tea." It is moisturizing and has SPF 15. It has Vitamin E and corn oil as well. It's easy to use and can easily be thrown into your bag for on the go! You can purchase the lip balm here. They have a lot of other flavors available. 


Want to experience a Maple Holistics product at no charge? Check out their FREE SAMPLE PROGRAM

❤ Lupe

Comments