August 2017 Allure Beauty Box

Hi!

I'm a little late with posting this box, since I went on a little trip. I'll share some pictures in a later post! I wanted to show you guys what was inside Allure's August box. These products are meant to shorten your summer skincare/makeup routine. 




I didn't care for the black eyeliner or hair finishing creme. I passed those along to someone. I did give the rest of the items a try though! 


Skinfix Facial Cleansing Cloths

I wasn't aware that Skinfix made cleansing cloths till I saw these in my box. They have a cucumber scent to them. I can just throw these into my bag, or easily remove all my makeup before washing my face. 


Vichy Mineral 89 Skin Fortifying Daily Booster

This might just be my new obsession. I apply this right after cleansing my skin. It absorbs quickly into my skin and it makes my skin feel softer. This serum is made up of 89 percent mineralizing thermal water. I don't think there is a Vichy product that I have not liked. 



Hey Honey I Peel Good! Biomimetic Honey Peel Cream

This was different compared to other peels I'm used to. It has a gel like consistency. I did find it a little sticky, but my skin was glowing afterwards. I liked pairing this with the Caudalie mask that is also in the box.

Caudalie Instant Detox Mask

This reminded me a lot of a Glam Glow mask. After the mask dried I could see the problem areas on my skin. I like using a warm washcloth to get this mask off. It can be a little hard to wash off. It has a combo of antioxidants and pink clay. 

❤ Lupe


Comments

Post a Comment