Lupe's Life May-August 2017

Hello!

I like to take a break from makeup and skincare posts from time to time. Here's what I've been up to these last couple of months. I had a beach day with my friends at West Beach, Indiana. The beach is a lot cleaner there compared to some beaches in Chicago. 


I celebrated my oldest sister's birthday at a bar in Chicago. Here I am with one of my sisters. A lot of people say we look alike. Do you see it lol?  I used Becca's Ultimate Eye Quad in Galactica on my eyes! I love the smokey eyes I can create with this quad. Check out the review here


My mother made this delicious coctel de camarones (shrimp cocktail.) Basically just tomato juice, shrimp, avocado, jalapenos, lime juice, and some cilantro. I enjoy eating this with just some saltine crackers.


I've been going out with my friends on the weekends just to have a drink and to dance. It helps me lose some weight with all the dancing. Hehe. Here is Lili, Maria, and I. ツ


I went to go get a facial at G Skin & Beauty Institute. It's located in downtown Chicago. I saw my friend Rachael who I hadn't seen in forever! She gave me a relaxing oxygen facial as we caught up and chatted. My skin felt so soft afterwards and she extracted some blackheads!


J Cole was at the United Center at the end of July. This was my second time seeing him. He is one of my favorite artists. He sang his whole album 4 Your Eyez Only and some of his other hits. He is quite entertaining and he always has some stories to tell. Here are some snippets of the concert. Excuse his language. 





♡ Lupe

Comments