Beautycon Box Summer 2017

Hello!

I purchased a yearly Beautycon subscription last year. I'm counting down the days till I can get rid of it. It seriously looks like no thought went into their summer box. These are all the items I kept from the box. I gave the rest away to friends and family.




Manna Kadar Flutter Mascara

I love the brush on this! You can coat all your lashes with this brush. It curls my lashes perfectly and gives them volume. I didn't have any trouble with smudging or flaking. It really adds to any makeup look! It makes my eyes look awake. It costs $29, which is a little pricer than what I'm used to.



Deco Crystal Nail File

This is probably the prettiest nail file I have ever owned! I love the design on it and the color! I can't really say too much about a nail file, but it got the job done! You can purchase one here.


MakeupDrop X BeautyCon The Original Silicone Makeup Applicator

I feel like everyone was into silicone makeup applicators a couple of months ago. I like that I can clean it easily and it doesn't absorb my foundation. My foundation keeps looking cakey everytime I use this though. It's possible I could be using a little too much foundation with it. You can purchase one here.


Feel Beauty Bamboo Charcoal Facial Sheet Mask

The charcoal in this mask deeply purifies and detoxifies pores. It has hyaluronic acid in it to tone the skin. The mask is made of non woven bamboo fiber. The mask took awhile to dry, but my skin was softer after using it. I patted the serum left from the mask into my skin and it wasn't sticky at all. You can purchase some masks here.

Freeman Peel Off Gel Mask

I liked the cucumber scent of it, but it can be a little hard to remove. I didn't notice it pull any skin impurities. I did wish it had a thicker formula. I got about two uses from it. You can purchase a tube here.

♥ Lupe

Comments