Ipsy Bag May 2017

Hello!

May's Ipsy theme was Summer Friday! 🌞I'm so ready for Summer to begin! What is Ipsy you ask? Ipsy is a subscription service that sends you five deluxe or full sized beauty samples. It's $10 a month. You can sign up using my link here if you'd like! 



How adorable are these ice creams on the bag? The bag is see through and water resistant!


Urban Decay Afterglow

This is in the shade "Sin." It's a champagne-hued highlighter. This really had me glowing! Long wearing as well! This was my Ipsy product choice for the month of May. It kicked up some powder, but applied smoothly and evenly to the skin.



Caked Makeup Lip Fondant

I love the packaging of this! I had high hopes for this product, but I couldn't work with it. It was very watery! Perhaps, I received a dud. "Low Key" is a warm terracotta shade.


Caked Makeup "Low Key" Lip Fondant and UD Afterglow in "Sin"

Luxie Beauty Dreamcatcher Precision Foundation Brush 660

This brush is so soft and it blended out my makeup nicely. You can use this for powders, liquids, or creams. I experienced no shedding with this brush! I hate when I'm doing my makeup and bristles fall off.


Pur~lisse BB Tinted Moist Cream

This product has SPF 30, which is nice for when being out in the sun. I received the shade "Medium," but found it to be too light. I'll be passing this along to someone. This has a satin finish and it wore for about six hours.

Pur~lisse BB Tinted Cream in "Medium."

Adesse New York Nail Lacquer
This shade screams summer to me! It's called "Surfer Girl." I got uneven application when using this. The formula was very sticky like as if it were expired. I do like that this brand of nail lacquers are vegan, cruelty free, and non toxic.

Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads

I threw away these pads before getting a picture, but they are pictured in my first picture. I got 10 pads for 350 Ipsy points. They are soaked in glycolic acid and witch hazel. I applied them after cleansing my face. They helped with scars and maintaining oiliness on my face. I'll definitely be purchasing more of these!


♡ Lupe







Comments