Spring Nail Colors

Hello!

It's currently Spring in the U.S, so I decided to bring out my Spring nail polishes! This post also gave me an excuse to purchase a new nail polish. I clearly have no willpower when it comes to resisting beauty products. 🙈





Essie's "Oh behave!"

This is one that I bought while browsing the Walgreen's beauty section. I haven't given it a try yet, but I wanted to capture the shimmer in it. It seems like a lovely shade for Spring. It's described as a minx peach frost. You can find it here.




OPI "Worth A Pretty Penne."

I received this for Christmas of 2015. It's from OPI's Fall 2015 Venice Collection. It's a pale copper. I'll have a swatch down below. It is technically a fall shade, but I love it in the Spring time too. I pull out this shade when in need of a sparkly nail. You can purchase it here



Sinful Colors "Lie-Lac."

I love how vibrant this color is! I received this in a Target box awhile back. It doesn't stay on my nails too long due to chipping, but I still adore Lie-lac. You can find it here. This is a two coat polish. 



Black Dahlia Lacquer "Red Spike Cactus."

This is described as a bright red with copper micro glitter. It looks much more pink to me in person. I received this in a natural beauty box. It's a vegan nail polish. I'm not a big fan of the brush though. I can get away with one coat of this. You can find it here

Nail polish swatches!


Lie-Lac, Oh Behave!, Worth a Pretty Penne, and Red Spike Cactus 

Lola wanted to make an appearance. 🐶




What are you currently wearing on your nails? 

♡ Lupe

Comments