Ipsy Bag January 2017

Hello!

I got a nice variety of goodies in my Ipsy bag this month. Ipsy is a subscription service that sends you five deluxe or full sized beauty samples. It's $10 a month. You can sign up using my link here if you'd like.




Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream

This has a glowy finish and has a SPF of 35. I got the shade "Light/Medium", but it's a bit too dark for me. I'll probably wear it at a later time. I'm always looking for a foundation or BB cream that has SPF in it.

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination

This is a full coverage anti-aging waterproof concealer. I haven't tried it yet, but I don't think I would want illumination for under my eye. The last concealer I tried from them was a bit too thick for my liking. I got this in the shade "Medium." I'll see how it works out this weekend.

Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream in "Light/Medium"
& It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination in "Medium"


Pur~lisse Blue Lotus Seed Mud Mask + Exfoliant

This is a 10 minute facial treatment that gently resurfaces, detoxifies, brightens, tightens, and smoothes the skin. It's recommend for all skin types. The mask dries quickly and can be easily washed off. It gently exfoliated my skin and my skin looked a bit brighter. The blue lotus extract is a powerful antioxidant known for its anti-inflammatory benefits.


Beaute Basics C405 Contour Blush Brush

You can highlight, apply blush, or contour with this brush! It's a super soft brush! It has imprints on the brush handle where you can place your fingers. I thought that was a unique feature of the brush, since brushes hardly have that!


Rimmel London
Lip Conditioning Balm by Kate Moss
  

I usually don't purchase Rimmel products, but they knocked it out of the park with this lip balm! It moisturizes my lips and it has a creamy texture to it. The packaging is simple, but adorable as well! I'd most likely repurchase this lip balm.


♡ Lupe    

Comments