Navigation Bar

Home About Contact

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2017

Hello!

Beautylish released their lucky bags for 2017 about two weeks ago. They had two bag options this time around. I went with the bag that was priced at $75. I had already seen other people's lucky bags on social media. I saw brands like Becca, Charlotte Tilbury, Cover Fx, and Natasha Denona, just to name a few. You can sign up for 2018's lucky bag here.

I loved that everything was individually wrapped. I tried to guess what was in the tissue paper based on what it felt like.


Bioderma Sensibio H20

I received this last year, but I don't mind. I can always use another cleansing water to remove makeup, or clean up any eyeshadow fallout. They gave us the 100ml size that retails for $6.90.


Oribe Ap├Ęs Beach Wave and Shine Spray

I don't recall seeing any hair products in last year's bags. This spray is supposed to help you achieve waves with a sun kissed shine. It costs $22. I'll most likely be passing this along.

CHIKUHODO Brush

I always hear such good things about CHIKUHODO brushes. This is just a simple powder brush with a red handle. It was made exclusively for this year's lucky bag. It is super soft! One of the softest brushes I have ever owned. I read it could possibly be squirrel hair. It is similar to this brush. I've read that the value is around $60.


By Terry Baume de Rose

I received this in the shade "Coral Stellar." It isn't the most moisturizing product, but I love the tint of color it gives my lips. It gives my lips a nice shine as well. I was surprised this costs $56!

By Terry Baume De Rose in "Coral Stellar."



This was exciting to receive! I'm going to test it out this weekend. I have tons of brushes that need cleaning at the moment. It has a lovely scent of lavender. It's an all natural brush shampoo made with a blend of coconut, olive, and essential oils. It costs $15.

I saved the best for last!


Makeup Atelier Palette Eye Shadows

I tried to pick up the shimmer in these shadows the best that I could. This palette is called "Honey Brown." I picked up so much pigment with just one swipe! They are so smooth. I can't wait to use them this weekend. It has four warm brown shades and a champagne pearl. It's priced at $35.

Makeup Atelier Palette in "Honey Brown" (With flash)

Makeup Atelier Palette in "Honey Brown" (Natural Lighting)



1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great amount of goodies! That palette looks gorgeous! Such great pigmentation too. I hope you like the brush cleaner! I've heard good things about that bioderma cleansing water!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...