Birchbox's Multifaceted and Mighty Box

Hello!

Birchbox is a monthly beauty subscription service. You get sent four to five samples of beauty and other beauty related products. I recently bought some things from the Birchbox store. This box happened to be a free gift with purchase. 



Some of the products included are multitasksers. The box looks like the perfect summer box upon opening it. The Davines cleansing oil and lotion have unique designs on them. The box is no longer available, but perhaps you were wondering how these products perform.  



Davines Authentic Cleansing Nectar Hair/Body

This is an oil based shampoo that can also be used as a body wash. The scent reminded me of baby shampoo. It left my hair feeling dry rather than hydrated. I preferred it as a body wash. It left my body with a faint scent. 



Davines Authentic Replenishing Butter for Face, Hair & Body

This has a natural blend of shea butter, jojoba oil, sunflower oil, and carthame. It has a strong floral scent and it easily absorbs into my skin. It leaves my skin nice and soft. You can use this to remove your makeup and to condition your hair as well. 



Air Repair Complexion Boosting Moisturizer 

This moisturizer is designed to to meet the demands of dull, tired, and dehydrated skin. It has hyaluronic acid, which can help prevent the loss of moisture to the skin. It feels light on the skin, and didn't cause any break outs. 

Nuxe Reve de Miel Facial Cleansing and Makeup - Up Removing Gel

This is another product with a strong floral scent. You can use this as your cleanser, or to remove your makeup. It's suppose to dissolve dirt, oil, and makeup while soothing and softening the skin. I did find it effective at removing my makeup. It left my face feeling clean. The scent can be a little overpowering though. 



LOC One & Done Shadow Stick

This can be used as a shadow or eyeliner. I received the shade "Heavy Petal." It's a shimmery light rose gold. I like using it in the inner corner of my eye, or all over the lid. It's pigmented and long lasting. 

The Beauty Crop PBJ Smoothie Stick

I was really excited to get this. I have another shade of these from a past Birchbox. I received the shade "Raisin the Roof." It easily glided onto my lips. The shade is a purple pink with a sheen to it. It smells fruity and has little blenders on it!


Little blenders! 


I discovered some great products in this box. My favorites were the shadow stick and smoothie stick. It featured an array of makeup, hair, and skin products. It was a lovely gift with purchase. 

- Lupe

Comments