Viseart Theory Palette in Cashmere

Hello!

I've heard a lot of good things about Viseart in the beauty community. I wasn't ready to spend $80 on their other palettes, so I scooped this little one up. It's called "Cashmere." The six shadows included, each have 0.13 oz of product. I purchased this from Sephora for $45.
You get three shimmery shades and three matte shades. They are nicely pigmented and long lasting shadows. The shadows wore about seven hours. They are on the powdery side, which can be a problem for some. I preferred the matte side and found it easy to blend. 

The shadows have a creamy formula and the shimmery shadows really brighten up my eye looks. The shimmery rose taupe had some fallout. I'm talking about glitter on the face! I also found that the shimmery shades would crumble upon application. (3rd shimmer shade doesn't crumble as much as the other two) I sprayed some MAC fix plus to help them adhere better and not cause fall out. 

Viseart Matte Shades

Viseart Shimmer Shades
Perhaps I've been spoiled by other eye shadows, but for $45 I wasn't expecting any fallout. I do like that the eye shadow pans can be removed. I can easily pop them into my z palette. Not too many brands offer shadows I can put into a z-palette. 



I like this palette, but I don't love it. Would I purchase another one of these? Probably not. I'd probably purchase an all matte palette. I enjoy how the shimmery shadows brightened up my eyes, but I disliked the fallout. Viseart can create good quality matte shadows in my opinion.  

Have you tried Viseart?

Comments