Play! by Sephora May 2016

Hello!

I finally got off the wait list for Sephora's subscription. Every month includes five deluxe samples and a fragrance. The subscription is $10 plus sales tax. You can join the wait list here.


This month's theme was The Forces of Nature. It features products that are high performing and good for you. They started putting the products in a little bag this month. It's so cute with the lips! Speaking of lips, let's start with the lip products! 


Tarte Tarteist Lip Crayon 

I received the lip liner in the shade "Latergram." Latergram is a mauve with a matte finish. The color is very pigmented, but the packaging is horrible. I twisted it up to see how much product I had, but I couldn't twist it back down. I was able to line my lips with it pretty well. I like it, but packaging should have been better. The full size retails for $18.

Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche 

I received the lipstick in the shade "Kimchi." This is the only product I didn't use. I passed it along to my sister. My Sephora play book states that this lipstick has 12 edible oils for intense hydration. Full size retails for $26. 




Origins Maskimizer + Drink Up + Clear Improvement Masks

I enjoyed the Origins Maskimizer to prime my skin for masks. It gave my skin a boost of hydration and made it easier to get the charcoal mask off. The Clear Improvement is suppose to draw out impurities and unclog pores. My face did feel cleaner after using this. The Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask made my skin feel hydrated. I wouldn't purchase it due to the strong scent it had though. 



Korres Wild Rose Sleeping Facial 

This overnight facial has Vitamin C to help even skin tone and help improve fine lines. It moisturized my face well and my skin did look a little brighter in the morning. One of my favorites from this bag! Full size retails for $48. 



Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask

This conditioning mask has argan oil and avocado oil. It left my hair feeling nice and smooth. It's suppose to repair damaged hair. I haven't used it that long, so I'm curious to see if it repairs. The full size retails for $36. 


Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine 

This smells like oranges and reminds me of summer time. It might be too strong of a citrus smell for some people though. The full size of this bottle is $195.



I also received a card that will give me a extra 50 Beauty Insider points on my next purchase. 

I did feel a little underwhelmed upon opening this, but the products were nice once I started using them. I did wish the lip liner had been packaged differently. The Korres Sleeping Facial and Origins Clear Improvements Mask were my favorites. 

- Lupe



Comments