My sister has been into buying makeup lately, and she purchased some ColourPop. I picked out Weenie from the new Kathleenlights Collection. Such a gorgeous color! I'll have an overview of my collection in a later post. I also picked out Stingraye Ultra Matte. I used those both today to create a Valentine's Day look.
I like the coverage of this BB cream, but always feel shiny when I'm wearing it. It's definitely one that I'm trying to use up. The blush choice and bronzer choice were pretty natural for this look. I tried a sample of Benefit's new Dew the Hoola liquid bronzer. ( Free with any Ulta purchase till February 20th!)
I found it hardly showing up on my skin, and really had to pump it out like three times for it to slightly show. It's shimmer less and best for fair skin tones. The darker skin tones can benefit from using it as a high light.
- Dr. Jart Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45
- Makeup Forever Hydrating Primer
- It Cosmetics Brow Power
- Elizabeth Mott Queen of the Fill
- Makeup was set with Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
Cheeks & Lips
- Tarte Blush in 'Unleashed'
- The Balm Mary Lou Manizer was used in inner corner of eyes & top of cheek bones
- ColourPop Stingraye
- Benefit Dew the Hoola Liquid bronzer was applied under cheek bones, jawline, and on the forehead
- Primed my eye using Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer (My holygrail! It helps my shadows last long.)
- I applied Mary Lou Manizer to inner corner of eyes
- Applied Weenie using my fingers all over the lid ( I find it to be the best way for these colors to really pop)
- Applied Hanky Panky to the crease area
- I blended everything out using Act Your Beige Eyeshadow
- I applied On the Rocks in the outer v of my eye
- I skipped out on liquid eyeliner and applied Urban Decay 24/7 Smokeout Eyeliner to my lower lash line
- I finished off by applying City Colors 3x Extreme Volume Mascara
This is another soft look, but I like the pop of color that Weenie adds to the eye look. I'm really liking Stingraye so far, but it's a tad on the drying side. I'll update on that later.
Enjoy the weekend!