I wanted to share some Valentine's Day looks with you. I'll probably only post about three, which is better than the last time I attempted this. You can check out 2014's Valentine's Day Eye Look here. I just went with the wind, and this what I came up with.
My face was pretty matte with a slight sheen due to the highlight. I skipped out on the contour on this look. I concentrated the shimmer on the eyes.
- Primed face with Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
- Sprayed MAC Fix Plus
- Used It Cosmetics Brow Power & Elizabeth Mott Queen of the Fill Brow Gel
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance on the lids
- Boo Boo Cover Up Concealer
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation
- Face was set with Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
- Used Too Faced's Marizpan on the inner lid
- Applied Makeup Forever's Olive Gray shadow on rest of lid
- Used Lorac's Nectar in the crease area to blend it all together
- Used Lorac's LT. Brown in the crease & outer area
- Stila's Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner was used
- Mascara was Smashbox Full Exposure & Touch in Sol Stretchex Stretch Lash Effect
I was thinking how Olive Gray & Marizpan seemed a bit odd together. Thankfully Nectar and the Light Brown bought them together. I'm really liking the Touch in Sol mascara!
I feel like this look is just simply sweet. If not for Valentine's Day, perhaps for date night. I had a sample of the Nars blush before, and fell in love with it. Nars Gina is a matte peachy orange blush.
Cheeks & Lips
- Nars Gina Blush
- Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked High Light
- H&M Au Naturel Lip Definer
- Wet N Wild Bare it All Lipstick