Lorac Mega Pro 2 Palette

Hello!

It's that time of the year again. All the holiday collections are coming out. Which has caused our pockets to cry. I feel like they started really early this year. I've been seeing collections since the beginning of October. One item I promised I'd pick up was the Lorac Mega Pro Palette 2. I'm still kicking myself over not purchasing last year's palette. 




The palette consists of 32 eye shadows that range from matte, satin, metallic, and shimmer. The first 2 rows consist of matte and a satin finish. The shade Ash is the satin mixed in with the mattes. The formula is very smooth and some shades are creamier than others. The downfall you ask? Powder, powder, powder. I've been using the palette here and there since I got it. You are going to make a little mess when using this palette. Just make sure to always tap your brush before applying to your eyes. 



I'm pretty content with the mattes in this palette. Very pigmented with a silky smooth formula. Melon is one of my favorites to use in the crease area. It's a lovely orange coral that I love warming up my look with.  Cabernet is another gorgeous matte shade. I use it to darken the outer corner.

Row 1
Porcelain, Custard. Tawny, Burlap, Melon. Tangerine, Saddle, & Forest
Row 2


Bisque, Lavender, Purple,Sorbet, Goji, Cabernet, Ash, & Black

The shimmer and metallic shades have a very smooth formula as well. Very good pigmentation with these shades. I do get some fallout, which can easily be fixed with a makeup wipe. One thing I felt this palette had was too many white shades. There is like 8 of them. I would have been fine with 2 matte and 2 shimmer shades. My favorite shadow from the bottom portion is Prosecco. It's a metallic beige I use as my inner eye high light.

Row 3
Sugar, Chiffon, Prosecco, Soft Plum, Cinnamon, Sandstone, Gunmetal, & Blue Quartz
Row 4


Moonlight, Seashell, Peony, DK.Sienna, Penny, Olivine, Gold Leaf, & Black Ivy

You do get a variety of color with this palette. I think this is something I picture myself using year round. The palette contains 31 limited edition shadows and 1 shadow that has appeared before. The shadow Black has been in the Pro Palette and Pro Palette 2. I really enjoy this palette overall. I recommend a good sticky base that the shadows can adhere to. I prefer using Too Faced's shadow insurance vs Lorac's primer when using this. 



This is available for purchase at Ulta for $59.

♡ Lupe

Comments

  1. This palette is so gorgoues!! I didn't pick up the one last year either and I wish I would have, so I'll have to check this new one out soon! I love Lorac shadows so I'd definitely love to have this. I also agree that all the holiday collections seemed to be released super early this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it sold out so fast last year. Yes, Lorac shadows are a must! I'd love to hear how you like it. (:

      Delete
  2. I love Lorac shadows! I am also regretting not picking up last years palette. However, this one doesn't draw me in...I don't think I'd get a whole lot of use out of it. Glad you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think everyone did since it sold out fast last year. Aw, yes it wasn't everyone's cup of tea.

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh this palette looks incredible! I only have one Lorac palette (Unzipped) as they are not available in the UK but it's such amazing quality I definitely want more ;) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, great quality! I hope they are available to you someday!

      Delete
  4. How much are you loving this palette though?! I bought it the day it came out and it. is. stunning. I'd love to see looks that you've created with this :)

    www.inklingofpanache.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm liking it pretty good. It absolutely is stunning. I'll try to post a look next week! :)

      Delete
  5. Very pretty! That's a lot of shadow for $59! Thanks for the swatches :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! A lot of people had been complaining that it was less shadow than last year's palette. I find it to be a nice amount. & You're welcome! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment