Navigation Bar

Home About Contact

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Date Night Makeup

Hello!

Every once in awhile my boyfriend and I will go out. I went for a natural yet glamorous look. If that makes sense. I wanted to really focus on my eyes and lips for this look. I was rushing, so I couldn't pay too much attention to high lighting and contouring. I try not to go too crazy with my makeup on date night.



My skin has been pretty dry lately. It's a combination of the weather changing and my acne medication. I exfoliated with a face scrub to begin with. I then applied moisturizer, little MAC Fix Plus, and MUFE Skin Equalizer. (mattifying primer) The L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte has been my go to foundation lately. I spoke about it in my October favorites. I haven't been able to get my brows to where I want them to be. ( Thanks, high school Lupe! I may have used a hair removal cream on them...) I used It Cosmetics Brow Power in "Universal Taupe." I set that in place with Elizabeth Mott Queen of the Fill Tinted Brow Gel

Face products
Glow & Bronze
I wanted to bring a glow and flush of color to my face. I used my tiny sample of Hourglass Ambient Blush in "Diffused Heat." Diffused Heat is a vibrant poppy shade. I prefer high lights that aren't so chunky with glitter. Tarte's Rainforest After Dark Palette has a soft goregous high light shade in "Champagne." I'm all in for making my face appear slimmer. I draw lines using The Sculptor from Tarte on my forehead, jawline, and under my cheek bones. Who doesn't want to smell like chocolate? I brushed Too Faced's Chocolate Soleil bronzer over the cream. 


Onto the eyes! I used brown natural shades with a hint of melon in the crease. 
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • Lorac Mega Pro 2 Palette ( Seashell, Olivine,Melon, and Porcelain)
  • Bobbi Brown All Spice Eyeshadow
  • MAC Cork Eyeshadow
  • MUFE M-536
  • Stila Liquid Eyeliner in "Intense Black"
  • Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara 
  • Boo Boo Cover Up Concealer (Under the eyes) 



I wish I had gotten better pictures, but it had been the end of the night already. I never like wearing lip gloss if I'm with my boyfriend, so he doesn't end up wearing any. He usually ends up wearing something though haha. I went for a chestnut rose lip shade. I achieved that by applying MAC's lip liner in "Spice" all over my lips. I finished it off by applying Kat Von D's liquid lipstick in "Lolita." 

Spice lip liner & Lolita liquid lipstick


♡ Lupe


4 comments:

  1. Looking pretty! You are rocking that winged eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning look! I need to try out this mascara, it looks amazing! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should. It's one mascara I always find myself repurchasing.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...