Collective Haul

Hello! :)

I've been wanting to get back into blogging. I decided to start off by posting a haul. I mean who doesn't love hauls? I love seeing what other people buy, and then I throw my money at companies. It's a win-win for everybody!



I was going to review Tarte's Rainforest After Dark Palette, but it's already gone from Sephora & Ulta. I bought it sometime in September? I've really enjoyed it.

The blush is called "Unleashed" and it was a perfect rose nude color. I wear it when I'm heading for a natural look. The high light is called "Champagne" and is best used for the inner corners of the eye. It really brightens up my eye shadow looks. The bronzer is called "Park Ave. Princess". It's a light brown matte bronzer. I officially love it more than Too Faced's Chocolate Soeli.

Here are some swatches! I don't want to go too into detail, since it's not available anymore.

Champagne, Unleashed, & Park Ave. Princess

Bare to Explore, Make a Mauve, & Plum Away With Me
Up to No Gold, Tan-gled Up in You, Don't Turn A- Brown
The eye shadows are nicely pigmented. I had no trouble with them except, "Don't Turn A-Brown". It was a little powdery.

ABH Brow Wiz in "Dark Brown" ($21)
I'm a big fan of Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in "Dark Brown".  It's great at mimicking my brow hairs. You can achieve either a bold or natural brow, which I love. It also comes with a little spooly on the end.

NARS "Dolce Vita" ($26)
My first NARS lipstick purchase was "Dolce Vita". I'm still testing this little guy out. I'm not sure how to feel about it yet. It's a dusty rose mauve color. It is pretty sheer. My wallet is secretly crying about that $26 price tag though.

ABH Brow Wiz in "Dark Brown" & NARS "Dolce Vita" Lipstick

I'll continue the haul on the next post.

Comments

  1. Lovely haul you have here! I kind of regret not purchasing the Tarte Rainforest After Dark Palette. It's so stunning and I know I could've gotten a whole lotta use out of it. >.< Love ABH Brow Wiz, it is fantastic!
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all have those products we kick ourselves over for. Hopefully the colors show up in other palettes. ABH makes great brow products! Thanks for stopping by! (:

      Delete

Post a Comment