Collective Haul Continued!

Hey!

I didn't want the last post to be too cluttered with pictures, so I broke it into two posts. This post includes two holiday products I hauled. Too Faced's Everything Nice Palette really caught my eye. I'm a big fan of GLITTER.

Too Faced Everything Nice Set ($56)
The palette has a variety of matte and shimmer shades. It also comes with a cosmetic bag, Better Than Sex Mascara, bronzer, two blushes, high light, and three brushes. My review should be up by the end of the week. My first Too Faced eyeshadow experience wasn't the best, so this one makes up for it. 

Here are some swatches!

After Hours, Be You, & Girly
Live it Up, Head over Heels, & Chocolate Moon
I still have some shadows to play around with, but Girly is absolutely my favorite! Girly is a orange/green duo chrome. I was so excited showing people how it looked differently in the light. I have yet to play with the vibrant colors, but Head over Heels seems like it'd be better with a spray of water.

Papa Don't Peach & Inner Light
 Papa Don't Peach is one of the blushes in the set. It's a gorgeous bronze peach. Inner Light is a pink golden high light. I liked it, but not really my favorite high light in the world.

MAC Object of Affection Gold + Beige Pigments ($35)
 I kicked myself for not purchasing the pigments set last year. I don't see myself finishing these up anytime soon, and find $35 a good deal. I should have a review up for these sometime next week. The set includes four pigments and a glitter.

English Glit, Deep Brown, Gold, Lithe, Pretty it Up

Comments