Navigation Bar

Home About Contact

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Spring Look #1

Hello, lovelies! :)

It was 60 degrees today! Yippee! How is your weather? I decided to pull out my bronzer, a peach eyeshadow, and floral blouse today. I love sharing my looks and thought this one seemed somewhat spring like.

 Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation in "Petal"
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer in "Medium/Deep"
Elf Brow Kit
Urban Decay Naked Lip Gloss in "Love Child"
NYX Lipstick in "Uberchic"
NYX Blush in "Mocha"

Urban Decay Primer Potion in "Greed"
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Liner in "Nude"
VS Voluptuous Volume Mascara
Sephora Liquid Eyeliner
Milani Shadow Eyez in "Champagne Toast"
Mac eyeshadow in "Cork"
Wet n Wild Eyelid color from "Walking on Eggshells"
ABH eyeshadow in "Day Rate"
ABH eyeshadow in "Scout"

Prime & apply base. Then apply "Scout" to the inner corner.
Apply Wet n Wild "Eyelid" shadow to lid

Apply "Day Rate" in the crease 

Apply "Cork" to the outer crease 

Apply nude liner, mascara, and a winged eyeliner if you'd like.

ABH Scout & Wet n Wild Eyelid shade

ABH Day Rate & Mac's Cork

I then applied foundation and contoured. I recently bought NYX's blush in "Mocha" and I love it! It has become one of my favorite blushes! I was going to buy another one, but saw that my niece had it in her hand. She technically chose it for me. hehe. It's a gorgeous dusty rose color.

Jesus that flash! -.-
What is your spring makeup like? :)


  1. Lovely makeup look!! Gorgeous for spring! It's been warmer where I live too, finally!

    1. Thank You! :)
      That's awesome!! We could all use some warmth after some harsh winters.

  2. Amazing look!
    I love that eyeshadow combination.

  3. HEHEHEHEH Mocha is one of my all time favourite blushes. IT'S GORGEOUS, AND WELCOME TO THE MOCHA LIFE.

    + scout is a stunning colour *-*


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...