My Birthday Wishlist ♥

Hello!

I had time to squeeze another blog post in. I love looking at people's wishlists. I made one for my birthday. I'll be 19 in two weeks! Time sure does fly. I love when my birthday rolls around. My dad's birthday is two days before mine so we usually celebrate together. We usually go out to eat, and my family makes him some sort of dessert.

Here are some things that would make my birthday amazing.

1) Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

I've heard everyone and their mother rave about this. It's matte and smells like chocolate! Sounds amazing to me! It contours very well from what I've seen on Instagram artists and Youtube gurus.


2) NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

This has been on my list of products to buy list. A lot of Youtube gurus say this concealer is amazing. I'll probably end up buying this for myself. It's creamy and long lasting apparently. I'm sure it's a step up from what I have at the moment.

3. Gluten Free Cake

I've been gluten free for almost a month now and I like it. It's hard to find products sometimes, but I've managed to find a lot of my favorite foods that are gluten free. I've had a history of stomach problems and noticed when I eliminated gluten that I felt a lot better. I wasn't feeling so tired and bloated anymore. I found a gluten free bakery not that far from my house. I hope my family will get me a cake or make me one. This one in the picture looks so good!


4. MAC Pigment in "Melon"

I've been seeing a lot of looks with MAC pigments. The colors look gorgeous! The one that stood out the most to me was Melon. It's a soft bright golden peach.

5. Facial

I got one last month due to a deal on groupon. It felt so good and my skin looked amazing for about two weeks after.  I probably won't get this one, but a girl can hope.

That concludes my list. I'll be happy with whatever I get as long as I get to spend it with my family and friends. If anything I hope there is a gluten free cake.

Comments

  1. That melon shade by Mac is gorgous, it would be a great colour to wear in the spring and summer months paired with some pink :D.

    -Shelby
    http://bittersweetshelby.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just what I was thinking! If I get it, I'll def. post a spring or summer look with it! :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Early Birthday :) Hope you have fun!!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would love the chocolate Soleil bronzer!
    I've switched a few of my regular foods to gluten free stuff and I'm really liking it!
    Happy early birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of gluten free products taste almost the same. I haven't noticed much of a diff. which I love. What have you switched? I love trying new gluten free products.
      Thank You! :D

      Delete
    2. I've switched to gluten free brown rice instead of white or regular rice. It taste the same too I think. And gluten green pasta, which also tastes the same too! That's as far as I've got but I want to try other new things too!

      Delete
    3. I've been liking brown rice too! I haven't tried any gluten green pasta yet. I'll have to give it a try! :)

      Delete
  4. Gosh, looks like a perfect wishlist! MAC Melon is one of my faves :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have an excellent Birthday doll :) Amazing wish list, the MAC pigment in Melon looks lush! :)x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!! Yes! I can't get over how pretty it is!

      Delete
  6. i think i saw that too faced bronzer in one of temptalia's 2013 awards - if i am not mistaken, but i didnt know it smells like chocolate! thats really interesting :D its now under my radar. Advance happy birthday lupe! <3 if i was super duper rich id send you a nars concealer for your bday, its really nice :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You probably did see it! Thank You!!
      Aw, your too sweet! :)

      Delete
  7. oooh. i love the too faced chocolate bronzers. i have the milk chocolate one, and it smells like heaven.

    i hope you have a nice birthday :)

    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard good things about that one too! Thank You! :D

      Delete
  8. Happy Early Birthday!! (Unless you manage to make another birthday post--gift post maybe? :D)(Then I'd wish you HBD again, hah)
    I also want the Two Faced Chocolate Bronzer (in the lighter version) + the NARS concealer!

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!! I'll probably do a gift post or pictures from that day!
      We should just rob a bank so we can buy them! ._.

      Delete
    2. (Omfg, RIGHT??? HOLLA 4 BROKE STATUS)

      Delete
  9. I have MAC Melon pigment and it is beautiful! I love wearing in the summer especially. Happy early birthday, and I hope you get lots of good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet its perfect for the spring/summer time! :)
      Thank You!!

      Delete
  10. That NARS concealer is so tempting! Anything with *creamy* in it sounds appealing to me (during this time of the year, especially).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment