Wet N Wild Mega Last Lip Colors Review

Hello gals!

One of my blogging goals for this year is to blog more. It gets my mind off things and I love being able to interact with you guys!


Don't Blink Pink, Mauve Outta Here, Cherry Picking, & Stoplight Red
Today, I'll be reviewing some Wet N Wild lipsticks. These can be found at Walmart, CVS, and Walgreens. Target apparently has them, but I never seem to see them in my area. They retail for $1.99.
I went to a gift exchange and found these little guys in my present along with some nail polishes. I must have been living under a rock when these were being raved about. They have 26 lipstick shades to choose from and I'll be sharing 4 of those today.

Don't Blink Pink
The brightness of this one made me hesitant to wear it, but it's beautiful paired with a gloss. This one was on the dry side when applying. Just make sure to moisturize well before applying. One of my favorite YouTube Gurus Nicole Guerriero had this on in a video once and I loved it on her. It goes on as a matte bright pink. Perfect for a pop of color!



Mauve Outta Here

I've been wearing Mauve Outta Here a lot and love it! I love how it's not too bright. This one went on smoothly. Lovely mauve color that can be paired with almost any look! One of my favorites out of these. It has a semi matte finish.


Cherry Picking
Cherry Picking is a matte fuchsia red. Another favorite out of these. It's rich in color and long lasting. This one glided on nicely as well. The name says it's a cherry, but it's more fuchsia red.



Stoplight Red
Pretty true to name! Bright cool red. I didn't have any transfers with this one. Some reds tend to transfer onto my teeth. Semi matte finish. Perfect red lipstick that won't hurt your wallet. This one was also a little dry when applying. Just exfoliate well and moisturize before applying.




Also, the tops on the packaging tend to hit the lipsticks when taking them off! I wasn't a big fan of that. Other than that, I need more in my life!! Great price and pigmentation. They last 3-4 hours as the brand claims.

Comments

  1. Ohhh wow these look so pretty! I might have to pick up Don't Blink Pink :D I don't wear lipstick very often since discovering colored lip balms/ butters but for the price you can't go wrong! Must try! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, these look gorgeous. Too bad they're not available in Aus. Just stumbled across your blog and will definitely keep my eyes peeled for upcoming posts!

    http://editorinthemaking.blogspot.com.au

    Gen xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, hopefully they'll be available to you someday!
      Thank You! :)

      Delete
  3. okay i still want to buy all of them haha have you tried their lighter shades? pinkerbell and think pink? are they good too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Nope haven't tried those. They are on my list :)
      I've heard good things about think pink!

      Delete

Post a Comment